Standard Features - The Lodge has an integral loft and ladder which is poistioned against the back wall. All children's buildings come with ledged doors which has piano style hinges, angled to leave a gap when shut. Also with a gap between stable doors. All to prevent fingers getting trapped.
- Sizes: 6’ wide x 6’ deep (1.83m x 1.83m). 8’ wide x 6’ deep (2.44m x 1.83m), plus 2’6” verandah (0.76m) on the Lodge.
- Eaves height: 3’10” (1.17m) on low side, 4’ 10” (1.47m) on the high side.
- Ridge height: 7’2” (2.18m).
- Cladding: 12mm tongue and grooved deal shiplap.
- Framing: 33mm x 45mm deal.
- Glazing: Safety acrylic.
Please Note: The 6' wide model does not have the single window next to the front door or a stable door.