The Henwick is a traditionally styled garden room which can be used for many purposes - business or pleasure.
The Henwick benefits from an integral 1200mm deep verandah which provides shelter from the elements over the double door entrance and offers an extra area to sit out and enjoy your garden. The verandah comes with a pressure treated decking floor and can be positioned on the front of the building or on one of the gable ends.
The Henwick includes four 1200mm x 1200mm casement/vent windows with half glazed double doors. Window and door arrangements can be positioned to suit your individual requirements. Extra windows and doors can be added if required - see options below.
All windows and doors are fitted with 4mm toughened double glazed units as standard. Internally the Henwick is fully lined and insulated making it warm and comfortable for all year round use. Prior to delivery the Henwick is treated with three coats of medium oak stain, should you prefer there are a range of exciting colours to choose from. The roof of the Henwick is covered with bitumen roof tiles available in either black, red or green.
The Henwick Range
- Windows: Add additional windows to increase the amount of natural light. Change the look of your building by adding cottage windows.
- Double Doors: Can be added in lieu of single door.
- Roof Velux: Maximise the natural light in your building by adding a roof velux.
- External &Internal Paint: Choose one of the many different coloured paint options.
- Cedar Shingle Roof: Enhance the look and longevity of your building by adding cedar shingles to the roof.
- Laminate Floor: Decorate the floor of your building with one of the laminate floor options.
- Internal Wall Partitions: Create rooms within a room with internal wall partitions.
- MDF Lining: Your internal lining can be upgraded to moisture resistant beaded pattern MDF.
- Guttering: Guttering and downpipes can be added to the front and back of your building.